If you are looking for a beginner level, not so strenuous and a short hike-something that you could do in about couple hours and yet a pretty decent hike, then Franklin Falls Hike is one to be considered.
Once, you get to the end of the trail, a beautiful waterfall awaits and its a nice spot to spent some time with friends and enjoy a picnic.
- Very close to Seattle: about hour and half tops
- An easy 2 mile round trip hike
- Doable within couple hours
- Beautiful with a WaterFall at the end
- A river flows along the hike
- Dog and kid friendly hike
- Not for someone looking to do a serious hike
- Parking can be difficult to find, so get their early